• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cfkerchner
    replied
    Won't be there this year

John and others:

Would love to join you at that restaurant. I'm not a salad person either. I won't be able to be there this year. My wife is getting some surgery around that time so I need to be home during her recovery. Tell everyone I said hello.

In prior conferences I have brought my DNA haplogroup lapel pins along to sell to the attendies. They made excellent conversation pieces at the event. For those who may wish to have one or more of my very nice gold finished haplogroup lapel pins for this conference, so you can find your ancient genetic cousins in the crowd at the conference and the hospitality suites, and/or get one of my new YSNP Names pins, you can order them via mail and still easily have them delivered in time for the conference. Here is the URL:
    http://www.dnapin.com/

Have a great conference and hope to see you all at the next one, next year. Best wishes to you all.

Charles Kerchner
    Emmaus PA
    http://www.kerchner.com/dna-info.htm

Leave a comment:

• jablair
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Burns
    Good to know there is a restaurant. FTDNA has been asking me to select my lunch from among two offerings--both salads. To each his own, but I happen to be a carnivore and will have my hamburger and beer in the restaurant.
    Hi Paul,

Save me a seat.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Burns
    replied
    Restaurant

Good to know there is a restaurant. FTDNA has been asking me to select my lunch from among two offerings--both salads. To each his own, but I happen to be a carnivore and will have my hamburger and beer in the restaurant.

Leave a comment:

• jablair
    started a topic FTDNA Conference - Hotel Restaurant

FTDNA Conference - Hotel Restaurant

For those of you who attended the FDTNA Conference in Houston 2 years ago, I have good news. The hotel restaurant has been under new management for about a year now.
Working...
X