Is there a way to download the GAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to download the GAP

I'm a Group Administrator. I'd like to know if there is a way to download my project members' kit numbers, names, addresses and contact information into a spreadsheet or database file so that it can be searched, sorted, and printed.

There is not currently an option that provides this as a simple download. The best you can do is download the DNA results chart, which gives kit # and last name, then fill in all the other data by hand.

Comment

I think this would be an excellent "Things We'd Like to See" request. It should be posted to that section as well as being sent to FTDNA. There have been many times when I'd like to be able to see kit numbers, names, and e-mail addresses.

Comment

Open Office

Open Office (free download) will copy the information for you, then allow you to create a spreadsheet. I use it for saving webpage info, spreadsheets and text documents. It allows for spreadsheets to be saved in Excel format as well.

Hope this helps!

Comment

CJMS

Are you saying that "Open Office" will copy the information from the GAP membership section for all members in a single operations? That is, will it copy the name, address, phone number, e-mail addresses and the list of tests that have been ordered for all members in a single operation?

Comment

Working...
          X