Logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging in

A few days ago I eliminated all my "cookies" because of a computer problem. I forgot my password and applied a few times, using the automated e-mail button, tried to get back "in." Unfortunately somewhere the wires were crossed and I didn't get any information via the e-mail.

I used a round-about way to begin posting again.

I guess what I'm saying is that a) there may be a problem with the automatic "forgot your password" system and b) I'm not trying to be deceptive as to my identity because I came on board with another name and e-mail address (my professional address).

If there's a way to retrieve my original log-in password I would be happy to continue posting using it.

Originally posted by Andrew M
    A few days ago I eliminated all my "cookies" because of a computer problem. I forgot my password and applied a few times, using the automated e-mail button, tried to get back "in." Unfortunately somewhere the wires were crossed and I didn't get any information via the e-mail.

I used a round-about way to begin posting again.

I guess what I'm saying is that a) there may be a problem with the automatic "forgot your password" system and b) I'm not trying to be deceptive as to my identity because I came on board with another name and e-mail address (my professional address).

If there's a way to retrieve my original log-in password I would be happy to continue posting using it.
    I would email Leah. I am sure she could reset the password for you.

Comment

Working...
    X