Reese/Reece Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reese/Reece Project

Is there any way to communicate with other members of this project?

As I have found no match, I would like to start a process of elimination, i.e. if other members list a connection to a particular ancestor that I "think" is mine, I could eliminate that ancestor from further consideration. Idealy, I would like to view available gedcoms, but don't know how to get to them.

Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by redleg
    Is there any way to communicate with other members of this project?

As I have found no match, I would like to start a process of elimination, i.e. if other members list a connection to a particular ancestor that I "think" is mine, I could eliminate that ancestor from further consideration. Idealy, I would like to view available gedcoms, but don't know how to get to them.

Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Contact the Project Administrator. He/she should be willing to pass your request on to the Project members.
    Floyd
    I1a* K

Comment

Are you the administrator of the project? If so, you can use the bulk email option via the GAP tools. Or you can click on "members" and then click on an individual's name to view their email address. If you are not an admin, you could email your administrator and ask for this information.

What I don't understand is you should already be able to tell who is a match and who is not a match within your project simply by viewing the results page. Do you not trust the DNA results?

Comment

Reese/Reece Project

I'm not the administrator - I've emailed him/her, with no answer yet.

I have no Reese match - so, I simply would like to see if any of the other "Reeses" match an ancesotor that I think, but cannot prove, is mine. If they do, I cross that ancestor off my list and focus of another.

Comment

Working...
        X