Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I have learned so much about Haplogroups from your "discussions" !!
    Now, on the 67 marker test 3 of us match with a Genetic distance of 3. It was 2 on the 37 marker. Same surname.
    After looking at the graph on FTDNA I am assuming that if we go back 4 to 7 generations we should have a MCRA. But what do we do with the Genetic distance of 3. Or is that included? Is that a wrong conclusion?
    Thanks for any help in understanding this.
    Dorie

ooooops!

How do I delete this or move it!! Sorry

Comment

Straight from FAQ: "If you have registered, you will be able to edit and delete your posts. Note that the administrator can disable this ability as he desires. Your ability to edit your posts may also be time-limited, depending on how the administrator has set up the forum.

To edit or delete your posts, click the button by the post you want to edit. If your post was the first in the thread, then deleting the post may result in the removal of the entire thread.

After you have made your modifications, a note may appear, which notifies other users that you have edited your post. Administrators and moderators may also edit your messages but this note may not appear when they do so."

When you view the post is there an "edit button". The "edit button" should be right next to the "quote button". If it is there have at it!

Comment

These boards are configured to allow editing only for 15 minutes after the post is submitted. Posters do not have permission to delete posts, even their own.

Comment

Working...
        X