Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin Directory?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Admin Directory?

    Last week, just after GDPR went into effect, for one day there was a directory of Administrators and which projects they managed. I saw my name on all 5 projects that I now Administrate. I can no longer find that directory anywhere on the FTDNA site. Does anyone know how to find it? Maybe they already removed it for some unknown reason.

  • #2
    I never knew that this existed, will be interested in the answer.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's a mystery. It was there for at least one day and gone the next. I have asked support how to find it again, but they have not responded to me.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by clintonslayton76 View Post
        I never knew that this existed, will be interested in the answer.
        I found the Admin directory again in case you are interested. You cannot see it in the GAP. Log in to a kit. Navigate to manage my groups. At the top, just above the list of groups the kit belongs to, it says to click here to see a list of project administrators.

        Comment


        • #5
          This gives you a list of projects, not a list of admins. If you select a project you can see the admin(s) for the selected project.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jim Barrett View Post
            This gives you a list of projects, not a list of admins. If you select a project you can see the admin(s) for the selected project.
            When we had to sign the new agreement from FTDNA about being a project administrator, there was a clause under GROUP PROJECT TRANSPARENCY A. iii. which states that "A list of all administrators......will be displayed publically..."
            I asked FTDNA where to find this list, and was told I could find it where I stated in my earlier post.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LHolt-Galvin View Post
              When we had to sign the new agreement from FTDNA about being a project administrator, there was a clause under GROUP PROJECT TRANSPARENCY A. iii. which states that "A list of all administrators......will be displayed publically..."
              I asked FTDNA where to find this list, and was told I could find it where I stated in my earlier post.
              Did you find it there? I didn't!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jim Barrett View Post
                Did you find it there? I didn't!
                Yes. I took a screen shot of the page because I had questions about the wording of the document I was agreeing to.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am on my kit page, and have Manage Projects, and know how to find Manage MyProjects, but I have never seem Manage My Groups anywhere on my page.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X