Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New version of ydnagroupingapp; easier input.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New version of ydnagroupingapp; easier input.

Since FTDNA downloads no longer give you a file containing the data for all kits (private kits are omitted), the best/easiest way to capture all the data is to save the results page as an html file. I have just updated www.ydnagroupingapp.com so that it now accepts the html file as input without having to convert it to a csv file.
    Last edited by TwiddlingThumbs; 25th May 2018, 02:24 PM.

Just tried it with both Classic and Colorized, using Chrome. Format is Webpage, HTML Only. Got following error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Comment

Originally posted by jbarry6899 View Post
      Just tried it with both Classic and Colorized, using Chrome. Format is Webpage, HTML Only. Got following error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
      I think the problem may have been that you used files with an .htm extension rather than .html. I've fixed it so it should now work with either. Let me know if it works now.

Comment

Perfect--thanks for responding so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by TwiddlingThumbs View Post
          I have just updated www.ydnagroupingapp.com so that it now accepts the html file as input without having to convert it to a csv file.
          You rock! And thanks for telling us about it in multiple places. A few score ex-WorldFamiles projects have been adopted the last few days, and your app will have a workout getting all the initial sorting done.

Comment

Working...
          X