DNA Test Progress Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNA Test Progress Report

I think the new DNA Test Progress report for participants who are waiting for their test result is a great idea.

One of my participants has already checked this field and is anxiously awaiting his results. Is there a time lag between the "Final Results Expected" date and the date we will receive the report. The only reason I ask is because today is the second day past the expected date for this participant and he thought he would have his results by now.

Thanks,

Re: DNA Test Progress Report

Originally posted by joy
    I think the new DNA Test Progress report for participants who are waiting for their test result is a great idea.

One of my participants has already checked this field and is anxiously awaiting his results. Is there a time lag between the "Final Results Expected" date and the date we will receive the report. The only reason I ask is because today is the second day past the expected date for this participant and he thought he would have his results by now.

Thanks,
    The progress report is based on our normal processing time.
    Normally, you would see the results posted by the end of that day. It just happened that the week we launched the progress report, we had two new technicians in training at the lab, and another technician got married on Saturday. As you now, it is usual that training disrupts normal work in every working environment. This is what caused the delay in the publication of the results.
    We are planning on publishing the results this Thursday.
    Thank you for your patience.
    Max Blankfeld
    Vice-President and COO @ Family Tree DNA
    A Gene by Gene Company

Comment

Re: Re: DNA Test Progress Report

Originally posted by max
      The progress report is based on our normal processing time.
      Normally, you would see the results posted by the end of that day. It just happened that the week we launched the progress report, we had two new technicians in training at the lab, and another technician got married on Saturday. As you now, it is usual that training disrupts normal work in every working environment. This is what caused the delay in the publication of the results.
      We are planning on publishing the results this Thursday.
      Thank you for your patience.
      Thanks, Max. I thought maybe it was the holiday weekend. I will inform my participants and we will be patient.

Comment

Here we are May 27th and two reports you received on April 14 and 21 are still not back.
        Are you getting behind? bogged down? My testees are getting ansy. I need an answer for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ronlud
          Here we are May 27th and two reports you received on April 14 and 21 are still not back.
          Are you getting behind? bogged down? My testees are getting ansy. I need an answer for them.
          Ron,

Not behind. Those two are exactly in that 15% category that we mention. Unfortunately it coincided that they are both in your group.
          Max Blankfeld
          Vice-President and COO @ Family Tree DNA
          A Gene by Gene Company

Comment

Working...
          X