Parke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parke

I just visited my family info and there is an X in front of "remove me from this group." I would like to know why. I certainly didn't put it there. The test was for the Parke group. I don't think I am supposed to put the kit # and password on this public forum. I couldn't find any place else to contact you.

Please let me know what is going on.

Thanks,

EllaRae

e-mail contact

EllaRae,

Another good way to make contact for certain is this :

Scroll to the bottom of the FTDNA home page and look for a link "contact us"

select the person whose activity description best fits your problem and send an e-mail directly to that person. If someone else is the more appropriate target your message will be transferred accordingly.

This has worked for me numerous times without fail for various questions/situations and is always handled with dispatch and courtesy.

Bill Harvey

Comment

EllaRae,

The X is where you would click IF you want to remove yourself from the group. Since you don't want to be removed, just don't click it

Elise

Comment

Everyone who has joined TWO or more groups has the "remove me" X BEHIND their group selection box.

EllaRae said the X was in FRONT of "remove me from this group." Thus there appears to be more going on than the usual format as correctly stated in your message.

Bill Harvey

Comment

On my page, I have the selection box, then the X, then the "remove me from this group" text. Everyone has this, even those in only one group (since you don't have to be in ANY group). From the way I read EllaRae's post, I believe she thought the X meant she had been removed from the group already.

Elise

Comment

Working...
          X