British Isles project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Isles project

I am pleased to announce that the British Isles project is now live. Applications are invited from surname projects and other regional/county projects.

Roy

Originally posted by roykeys
    I am pleased to announce that the British Isles project is now live. Applications are invited from surname projects and other regional/county projects.

Roy
    Does anyone know how many regional projects we are currently allowed to join?

Comment

Originally posted by rod
      Does anyone know how many regional projects we are currently allowed to join?

one if female one surname and geographical so in effect you are asking people to leave an existing geoproject to join yours

Comment

I can't find the British Isles project. How bout a hint.

Comment

It's listed under "Dual Geographical Projects".

Comment

Why is the British Isles project so difficult to access? Is it still under construction?

Comment

Some clarifications are in order:
              1. In spite of what it says on the FTDNA Projects page, it appears that people can join as many projects as they want. I have joined a few. I pointed this out to FTDNA.
              2. Because of the many surnames entered as candidates, the British Isles project public page won't load for many people. FTDNA are aware of the problem and working on a fix. We are also working on a new website, but it will take time.
              3. The new co-admin is Linda Thompson Jonas.

Cheers,
              Roy

Comment

Originally posted by roykeys
                Some clarifications are in order:
                1. In spite of what it says on the FTDNA Projects page, it appears that people can join as many projects as they want. I have joined a few. I pointed this out to FTDNA.
                2. Because of the many surnames entered as candidates, the British Isles project public page won't load for many people. FTDNA are aware of the problem and working on a fix. We are also working on a new website, but it will take time.
                3. The new co-admin is Linda Thompson Jonas.

Cheers,
                Roy
                tell us when you get unerrolled as i have been in the past

Comment

Working...
                X