• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    RondaMiller
    FTDNA Customer

• RondaMiller
    replied
    Originally posted by RondaMiller View Post
    Ok great. I sent them an email explaining what happened - hope to hear something soon.
    So I haven't heard back yet, hopefully next week.

Leave a comment:

• RondaMiller
    FTDNA Customer

• RondaMiller
    replied
    Originally posted by briancowings View Post
    This happened to me and I lost my password. I asked FTDNA and they gave me it!
    Ok great. I sent them an email explaining what happened - hope to hear something soon.

Leave a comment:

• briancowings

• briancowings
    replied
    This happened to me and I lost my password. I asked FTDNA and they gave me it!

Originally posted by RondaMiller View Post
    Yes, see both of us have already tested via FT DNA and have had our results for some time. I only had to pay the $15 for it.

Leave a comment:

• RondaMiller
    FTDNA Customer

• RondaMiller
    replied
    Yes, see both of us have already tested via FT DNA and have had our results for some time. I only had to pay the $15 for it.

Leave a comment:

• vinnie
    FTDNA Customer

• vinnie
    replied
    Ronda,

If I understand you correctly, you were given an ID number when you ordered, but you didn't write it down, and you haven't received your kit yet. If so, you should receive a copy of your password in the kit.

Vinnie

Leave a comment:

• RondaMiller
    FTDNA Customer

• RondaMiller
    started a topic Email Confirmation?

Email Confirmation?

I just ordered this for both my husband and myself. I wasn't aware we were to write down that ID number, I got my husband's but not mine. How can I recover this?

I haven't received any emails besides the one noting that I had paid for it.
Working...
X