Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I would like to know is what caused all the mutations in humans. I know there were YDNA and MTDNA mutations and I do believe we are all connected/related from way back, but what created/caused the changes?
    Alien Genetics before Humans started thinking right.. LOL We were Hybrids, to be their slaves to mine for Earths resources, to help save their own planet.. didnt you folks learn this already?? LOL

sorry,, just had to throw some humor in the thread.

Papaw

Comment

Originally posted by Papaw View Post
      Alien Genetics before Humans started thinking right.. LOL We were Hybrids, to be their slaves to mine for Earths resources, to help save their own planet.. didnt you folks learn this already?? LOL

sorry,, just had to throw some humor in the thread.

Papaw
      No one has replied yet? I'll do it. About aliens....I've heard that some people think aliens are benevolent and are trying to help us, and I've heard that aliens are the demons/fallen angels that are influencing people and want to destroy us and they are pushing for a one world view/governmentunder the guise of helping us. I think that if we do get a new world order/one world government then we would be extremely vulnerable. I heard that there is a company in Florida called Digital Angel and they make microchips and there is a plan to microchip every person on the planet someday in the future.
      Or maybe it is a combination? Or maybe there aren't any aliens.

Comment

Working...
      X