Any I2a2 out there M423+ P41.2-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any I2a2 out there M423+ P41.2-

Hi All New to this Forum type thingy. Long time ancestral searcher. I have amassed a large amount of Historical info over a long time period now. It appears the I2a type is one thing for sure. widely travelled. I am keen to converse re the Isles " C " and other I2a western, dinaric etc . I say well travelled as some obviously reached NZ. my fathers fathers father, must be more too in NZ & Aus. Our lot travelled any further they'd getting closer to where they came from. Cheers Tully

You're saying that you belong to I2a2-Isles? Have you uploaded your marker values to Ysearch, so that others can make comparisons? If you tested through the Genographic Project, have you transferred your results and samples to a Family Tree DNA account (with no cost or obligation) so that you can see who matches you, etc.? (You can do this through the "Learn More>" hyperlink at the bottom of your Genographic results page.)

I myself belong to I2a2-Dinaric. Here is my Ysearch entry.
    Last edited by lgmayka; 12 March 2009, 06:20 PM.

Comment

One of my Barber cousins just tested as i2a2. My Barber cousins were in Virginia and then North Carolina about the time of the American Revolution.
      While one branch stayed in Chatham County, North Carolina until the present day, my branch went to Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, etc.

Comment

I am I2a2 Isles A. My closest match is a genetic distance of 6,(different surname) not very close. I haven't yet found my immigrant ancestor. My ancestors were in Virgina before homesteading in Nebraska. I am currently looking for my GGG Grandfather, in Virginia before the Revolutionary war.

Comment

Originally posted by Tully View Post
          Hi All New to this Forum type thingy. Long time ancestral searcher. I have amassed a large amount of Historical info over a long time period now. It appears the I2a type is one thing for sure. widely travelled. I am keen to converse re the Isles " C " and other I2a western, dinaric etc . I say well travelled as some obviously reached NZ. my fathers fathers father, must be more too in NZ & Aus. Our lot travelled any further they'd getting closer to where they came from. Cheers Tully
          I2a2 here.

Comment

Working...
          X