Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rucksack View Post
    Probably O1 or O1a*.

Let's see what it actually comes up. Keep us posted!
    there are my matches in FTDNA

but there's no single full 12-marker match

the closest ones are 1-step mutations

most of them are O, O3, O3a3c, J2, J2b...

Comment

This is what FTDNA told me a few days ago

"Thank you for your reply. Yes, we provide results each time a portion of the Deep Clade test is completed. We had to transfer some of your DNA to our Deep Clade testing facility in order to begin testing, but your DNA is now at the facility and the first tests are running. You will likely receive the first of the results within the next week."

Comment

Let's just wait and see.

An 11/12 is not enough to tell you anything, as you pointed out with the J2 people that you mention.

Yes, the waiting is the hardest part.

Comment

M122 tested positive

I just logged in my FTDNA account, and found my haplotree updated. My haplogroup is no longer O* now. It shows O3* and [M122+] (M122 tested positive)!! Now all the subclades below O3* show [...] (test in progress). The results will continue to come in within a few days. Take a guess on my confirmed haplogroup?

Comment

OK, I was way off!

Keep us updated when the final results are in.

Comment

I'm O3a3c*

I just logged in my haplotree, and found it updated, new SNPs are in, they are M134+ M159- M7- P93+, and I'm now O3a3c*, SNPs below O3a3c* are still being tested, they would define me further a O3a3c*, O3a3c1*, O3a3c1a, or O3a3c2. We'll see the final results in a couple of days.

Comment

Finally

I'm confirmed O3a3c* [M122+ M134+ M159- M162- M7- P101- P93+].

Comment

[M117...](test in progress), the last SNP to define my lineage.

Comment

I got this notification from FTDNA...

A very small percentage of the tests we perform do not return conclusive results the first time we test. In these cases, the samples do not produce a reading that allows our lab to determine with 100% certainty the values for one or more markers or regions. When this happens, we re-test the sample. We repeat this procedure up to 3 times after the initial test fails to give a clear result.

Your sample failed to produce a clear result in this run. Below is a status update for your kit number, N61343, as well as an estimated time of when the next rerun is expected to be completed:

DCLADE-O - 7/31/2009 The Deep Clade tests are performed in a series of rounds to pinpoint your position on the current Y-DNA Haplogroup Tree. Your sample requires more than the average number of rounds to complete this testing process. As each round is completed, those results are added to your Y-DNA Haplotree section. The next testing round is expected to be complete by this date.The Deep Clade tests are performed in a series of rounds to pinpoint your position on the current Y-DNA Haplogroup Tree. Your sample requires more than the average number of rounds to complete this testing process. As each round is completed, those results are added to your Y-DNA Haplotree section. The next testing round is expected to be complete by this date.

Comment

My Confirmed Haplogroup: O3a3c* [M117- M122+ M134+ M159- M162- M7- P101- P93+]

Comment

Working...
                      X