Uploading FTDNA Results to Nat'l Geo. Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading FTDNA Results to Nat'l Geo. Project

I've ordered the YDNA 37 marker test plus mtDNA for my dad from FTDNA. I would like to include his results in the National Geographic Genographic Project. Is this possible?

When his results start to come in FTDNA will set up a web page for him. One of the tabs will be "Genographic Project". Click on it for additional information.

Comment

Jim: Would you know why can't I find the Genographic Project Tab on my FTDNA page? I checked out Y Search, but wanted to look at the Genographic Project data, too, since my results are really surprising... (Haplogroup E, but supposedly coming from white spanish origins...)

Manuel Perez

Comment

Manuel,

No, I don't know, unless you have already converted to the Genographic project.

You could click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to send an e-mail to FTDNA to ask them. Be sure to include your kit number.

Comment

Originally posted by manperez
          Jim: Would you know why can't I find the Genographic Project Tab on my FTDNA page? I checked out Y Search, but wanted to look at the Genographic Project data, too, since my results are really surprising... (Haplogroup E, but supposedly coming from white spanish origins...)
          If you mean that you are in haplogroup E3b, I would not say that is surprising since about 10% of Iberians are.

You might consider joining the Iberian Peninsula DNA Project if you have Spanish, Portugese,or Andorran roots.

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/IberianDNA/

Comment

Working...
          X