American Indian admixture in White Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yaffa
    The Torah ( 5 books of Moses ) aka the old testament was written 5000-6000 years ago so your time frame is way off. There are also many diffrent versions of the old testament. The Torah being the original.
    this would be objects dated by some magical logic machines.. it is already proven that meteor strikes effect carbon dating.. and they would also not know all the ways in which different kinds of strikes can effect that same carbon. so this 5000 years old torahs are dated by some more of the same magic ?

Comment

• Originally posted by purple flowers
      this would be objects dated by some magical logic machines.. it is already proven that meteor strikes effect carbon dating.. and they would also not know all the ways in which different kinds of strikes can effect that same carbon. so this 5000 years old torahs are dated by some more of the same magic ?
      The Jewish people have their history well documented. Truly sick of reading posts where history is rewritten with garbage.
      Last edited by Yaffa; 13 September 2008, 05:34 PM.

Comment

The Jewish people have their history well documented. Truly sick of reading posts where history is rewritten with garbage.
        OK OK YOU came from bering straits!
        instead of just poking fun at everything come up a better theory ol wise one.. I'll listen !
        what does the age of the torah have to do with the tea in china?
        Last edited by purple flowers; 13 September 2008, 05:50 PM.

Comment

OK OK YOU came from bering straits!
          instead of just poking fiun at everything come up a theory ol wise one..
          What does the bearing straits have to do with the Torah? You were quoting the Bible which is not Native American practice.

As for my Indian ancestors, I really don't know how we got here and don't care what path we took. I just enjoy retracing my ancestors and where ever it leads it leads. Don't think a paper trail will ever go back to the bearing straits.

Comment

What does the bearing straits have to do with the Torah? You were quoting the Bible which is not Native American practice.

As for my Indian ancestors, and don't care what path we took. I just enjoy retracing my ancestors and where ever it leads it leads. Don't think a paper trail will ever go back to the bearing straits.
            "which is not Native American practice." speak for your tribe, and My paper trail is just fine.. as fir..

"I really don't know how we got here"

yep!
            Last edited by purple flowers; 13 September 2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

"which is not Native American practice." speak for your tribe, and My paper trail is just fine.. as fir..

"I really don't know how we got here"

yep!
              You post makes no sense. As for the Natives I don't see them practicing the tribe of Judah or the Torah.They have their own practices.

Comment

• yes and they can keep practicing on someone else..

and since you didn't' understand the point here.
                chances are no one came by Bering strait there wasn't a Bering strait till 2800 or 3400 years ago. maybe some eskimos maybe came that way , maybe not ..
                but science were still using bones from chinese railroad workers who started doing mining .. to prove their Bering strait theory..

just go practice something.. you need it..

Comment

yes and they can keep practicing on someone else..

and since you didn't' understand the point here.
                  chances are no one came by Bering strait there wasn't a Bering strait till 2800 or 3400 years ago. maybe some eskimos maybe came that way , maybe not ..
                  but science were still using bones from chinese railroad workers who started doing mining .. to prove their Bering strait theory..

just go practice something.. you need it..
                  again your post makes no sense. This is nothing new. I saw what you wrote to the Bass family after you asked me for the link on genforum. I think there is a reason they did not reply to you post!!!!

I think it is you who need to find somthing to practice other than rewritting history!

Comment

• Originally posted by darroll
                    PF,
                    I was hoping someone would tell me where the Indians came from.
                    I really need DNA proof on this matter. (not myth's)

Thanks,

Darroll
                    If you want to study Native DNA, I suggest looking at the Am Indian, Mexico and N. Mexico DNA projects here for starters. Too many people want so badly to prove an Indian ancestor, royalty, ect. When DNA and or paper can not prove these stories/myths in one's family, many people ( not all ) will resort to rewritting history to claim ancestors they can not prove or don't have at all.

Comment

well there is nothing but Myth.. all I got is myth. it just happens to be recorded written and oral "myth"... <LOL>

but how do you like this?

Darrol
                      here is what I am very sure of.
                      (...)
                      now I took those events and realized that what I had I thought my children were part of the flood story and realized they may have only happened just 2700 or 3400 years ago..
                      these events can only be explained by huge meteor or comet strikes.

what it boils down too is this.
                      all "paleo " native Americans .. meaning non Bering strait/ non chinese railroad workers... etc..... came from
                      the rising sun.

.only to make it more simple.. we were connected to Greenland and Greenland was connected to Europe.. till just 2700 or maybe 3400 years ago.. thus ANY DNA from Any place in Europe or Asian or Africa could have been here and be " native American". though it does seem likely that the more blond or black and different they were the more likely they were to wipe you out.. lots of stories all over this continient about little indians chasing and making war with and killing off and taking the land of the giant blond or red headed indians.. so who knows.. who was here first.. I woudl gues all kinds were here .. and later bering some bering straits sone came too. of course these had the worst land and the smallest groups and the whites didn't want their land.. so they were preserved and many others were not in the east.

(...)
                      Sorry to say it, but you don't have idea of science. You don't have idea of Indigenous mythologies, either. All you do here is to repeat myths that have the origin in Mme. Blavatsky, Belikowski and other insane European people.

Native Americans descend from Central and East Asian, and that is already very well established. If you don't have the "right genes" it could be either your ancestors weren't Native America, or the Native markers were lost in admixture or recombinations. Please, don't make Native americans fit your genes, but the other way around.

Bering strait is the most pausible explanation that exist today. The rest is just balooney.

With respect to Native American mythology, there is not ONE but at least a thousand, because every single Amerindian group had its own. Stories about strangers in the land are quite common in ALL mythologies, are aren't conclusive. And with respect to cosmology, of course the idea of the universe, origins and master plans that come from traditions are very important, and part of the identity of group, but you shouldn't expect they match with historical reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by kawashkar
                        Sorry to say it, but you don't have idea of science. You don't have idea of Indigenous mythologies, either. All you do here is to repeat myths that have the origin in Mme. Blavatsky, Belikowski and other insane European people.

Native Americans descend from Central and East Asian, and that is already very well established. If you don't have the "right genes" it could be either your ancestors weren't Native America, or the Native markers were lost in admixture or recombinations. Please, don't make Native americans fit your genes, but the other way around.

Bering strait is the most pausible explanation that exist today. The rest is just balooney.

With respect to Native American mythology, there is not ONE but at least a thousand, because every single Amerindian group had its own. Stories about strangers in the land are quite common in ALL mythologies, are aren't conclusive. And with respect to cosmology, of course the idea of the universe, origins and master plans that come from traditions are very important, and part of the identity of group, but you shouldn't expect they match with historical reality.
                        She has issues with her DNA results ( not Native ) and is not accepting the facts of her own ancestry so she feels the need to make up history. Too many people do this in general! This is why our history books read the way they do.

Comment

If you want to study Native DNA, I suggest looking at the Am Indian, Mexico and N. Mexico DNA projects here for starters. Too many people want so badly to prove an Indian ancestor, royalty, ect. When DNA and or paper can not prove these stories/myths in one's family, many people ( not all ) will resort to rewritting history to claim ancestors they can not prove or don't have at all.
                          I agree..
                          My Mother was an Indian. I show no Indian in my Y-DNA, which is normal.
                          Last edited by darroll; 14 September 2008, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• I have my geology book in front of me.
                            The way I read it is:
                            Man has been on this earth for just under one million years.
                            Lets take this one step at a time?
                            Can we agree on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by darroll
                              I agree..
                              My Mother was an Indian. I show no Indian in my DNA, which is normal.
                              If your mother was Indian and it does not show up in your/your mother's MT-DNA it could have been your mother's father. Your mother does not carry her father's Y gene. You would have to Y-DNA test a direct male from your mother's father's line

Comment

She has issues with her DNA results ( not Native ) and is not accepting the facts of her own ancestry so she feels the need to make up history. Too many people do this in general! This is why our history books read the way they do.
                                That doesn't need to be. In the Americas of today, most Native peoples have admixture with the outsiders that came here. Not only that, but most "European" people in the New World, also have Amerindian ascendency on them. At least in the country were I am and live (Chile), many indigenous people look Spanish. A famous Mapuche poet, for instance, look so much european he could be confussed easily with a classical poet from Spain! On the other hand, quite a lot of "hispanics" look indigenous.

It is impossible to keep people isolated during 500 years without admixtures to happen between different groups. Particularly between Europeans and Amerindians, people that found attractive each other. In the U.S. intermarriage happened in large scale, particularly between groups like the pioneers, that had native american wives, and that produced a large descendency of "whites".
                                Last edited by kawashkar; 14 September 2008, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X