Test kit sent when doing Nat Geo 2 transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test kit sent when doing Nat Geo 2 transfer

Just curious as to why FTDNA sent me a test kit in March when I did the Nat Geo transfer. Sent emails to FTDNA asking what it was for and did not get a response. I sent the kit back the next day and still have not heard anything about it. Thanks.

Vince

That is strange! Did your Genographic results complete? Did you pay a fee at FTDNA? Have you been able to access your results here at FTDNA? Were you trying to "upgrade" to another test? You should be able to look at "Complete Order History" to confirm what you did.

You should NOT be paying any fees, therefore you should not have been mailed a kit (UNLESS you also upgraded (in which case they can access your old test and still no need for a new kit but there would have been a fee).

Genographic results should appear after transfer, however, if it doesn't, you may need to put in a support ticket. I had to do that, but they responded fairly quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by vinhill View Post
      Just curious as to why FTDNA sent me a test kit in March when I did the Nat Geo transfer. Sent emails to FTDNA asking what it was for and did not get a response. I sent the kit back the next day and still have not heard anything about it. Thanks.

Vince
      Hello,
      Can you please send me a private message with your kit number and a contact email address and I would be happy to see what may be going on.

-Darren
      Family Tree DNA

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
        Hello,
        Can you please send me a private message with your kit number and a contact email address and I would be happy to see what may be going on.

-Darren
        Family Tree DNA
        As a newbie i'm too happy to see what is going there ? Sorry i just want to say i'm newly register here and just want some knowledge about FTDNA

Comment

I sent you a private message. Please take a look when you have a chance. It will be found under the Your Notifications section in the upper right hand corner of the forum page, underneath where it will say Welcome.

-Darren
          Family Tree DNA

Comment

Working...
          X