Lineage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lineage

The concise explanation given on the top of a "Haplotree and SNPs" page, is it just for the confirmed Haplogroup,or also for all of its equivalent SNPs, whether tested positive or negative? Equivalent SNPs are those on the same line as my terminal one on the Geno 2.0/FTDNA Haplotree.

Originally posted by PhoenicianLebnon View Post
    The concise explanation given on the top of a "Haplotree and SNPs" page, is it just for the confirmed Haplogroup,or also for all of its equivalent SNPs, whether tested positive or negative? Equivalent SNPs are those on the same line as my terminal one on the Geno 2.0/FTDNA Haplotree.
    This (or similar) wording?
    The undifferentiated R1 lineage is quite rare. It is found only at very low frequencies in Europe, Central Asia, and South Asia. This lineage possibly originated in Europe and then migrated east into Asia.
    If yes, please read an earlier thread
    What dose undifferentiated mean please ?
    http://forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=37745

W. (Mr.)

Comment

Your confirmed Haplogroup is J-CTS2152. This lineage originated in the northern part of the Fertile Crescent, where it later spread to Central Asia, the Mediterranean and South to India. As with other populations with Mediterranean ancestry, this lineage is found within Jewish populations. 1- this lineage? Just CTS2152? or also all the other SNPs next to it on the same line of the haplotree? 3- where is the northern part of the Fertile Crescent? Is Lebanon included ? I'm not good at reading maps. Important: CTS2152, L227, L210, etc......click on more: CTS9425, Z447, Z455, Z461, Z473, Z492 and many other equivalent SNPs (at least that's what I call them), some tested positive (derived) and the majority tested negative (ancestral).

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenicianLebnon View Post
        Your confirmed Haplogroup is J-CTS2152. This lineage originated in the northern part of the Fertile Crescent, where it later spread to Central Asia, the Mediterranean and South to India. As with other populations with Mediterranean ancestry, this lineage is found within Jewish populations. 1- this lineage? Just CTS2152? or also all the other SNPs next to it on the same line of the haplotree? 3- where is the northern part of the Fertile Crescent? Is Lebanon included ? I'm not good at reading maps. Important: CTS2152, L227, L210, etc......click on more: CTS9425, Z447, Z455, Z461, Z473, Z492 and many other equivalent SNPs (at least that's what I call them), some tested positive (derived) and the majority tested negative (ancestral).
        You may want to join the Haplogroup J2-M67 Project.

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/J2a4b/

The project does not appear to have anybody yet with CTS2152, but they have many with L210 (J-L210).

W. (Mr.)

P.S.
        I am unable to comment on FTDNA description you had quoted, as I do not know enough about the haplogroup J.

Comment

Working...
        X