Transferring my Geno 2.0 results to FTDNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by efgen View Post
    You only have two SNPs marked as available for testing.

Are you certain that they are negative in your Geno2.0 results? If so, then those negatives definitely should have been transferred. In that case, please report the issue to Customer Support so they can have IT check into it.

Elise
    By the way Geno 2.0 does test for those two SNP markers that you mentioned. L25 and PAGES00113.

His raw DNA file shows them to be negative.

There was a discussion about the his results at http://forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?p=390719

Comment

You only have two SNPs marked as available for testing.

Are you certain that they are negative in your Geno2.0 results? If so, then those negatives definitely should have been transferred. In that case, please report the issue to Customer Support so they can have IT check into it.

Elise
      Hi Elise

That's what I am saying, it's that no negatives of mine have transferred to ftdna. If you recall, you yourself transferred it manually as the system was broken.....meaning it kept creating a new account for me. Maybe the manual transfer is the issue of corruption of data

as an example my Natgeno2 for L25 test states
      L25 Y T T
      which is negative in the isogg index chart

regards
      victor

Comment

Should I try to reload my natgeno2 transfer?

maybe I will end up again, with a second kit number, very frustrating not to have a proper working haplotree. it leaves me in limbo, prevents me doing anything.

Also, customer service does not seem to want to help regards even when contact is made.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartot View Post
          Should I try to reload my natgeno2 transfer?

maybe I will end up again, with a second kit number, very frustrating not to have a proper working haplotree. it leaves me in limbo, prevents me doing anything.
          No, do NOT transfer again.

What can you not do currently? The only thing that will change on your tree once the negatives are fixed is that those two SNPs will be displayed in red and no longer be offered for purchase. Nothing else will change in your account.

Elise

Comment

No, do NOT transfer again.

What can you not do currently? The only thing that will change on your tree once the negatives are fixed is that those two SNPs will be displayed in red and no longer be offered for purchase. Nothing else will change in your account.

Elise
            Ok,

6 negative SNP's is my count ( inc the 2 blue one's) .....not including the 2 I tested which are P322 and P327

so who is pursuing this error/confusion?............customer service gave up a few weeks ago, even though they changed personnel.

It's been one frustration after another with ftdna. 2 years ago I was H2 ( mtdna ) , I said I cannot be H2 as I have certain markers which take me out of H2, then they state me as H mtdna and ask me to do a FMS...again errors, stayed as H.
            Mr. Lick then joined in and asked me to go to Genbank...which I did..........eventually after 18 months , Genbank designate me H95a .......ftdna still say H
            Last edited by Bartot; 25th September 2014, 02:15 AM.

Comment

still no news from customer service, regardless of how many times I contact them in regards the above

Comment

Working...
              X