Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem on genographic.

Good morning.

I've a problem with the website genographic where I've had my transfer for my Y-DNA haplogroup. I've had, after this transfer, an ID.
    After, I've do on the site FTDNA the same thing for my mtDNA. I've had a new ID, but I can't open the website genographic with this one and I've no results for this maternal line when I open with my username and password??

I've send a email to the website genographic about this problem with an answer of a new downloading about 24 hours??? 24 hours after....nothing. Another message to FTDNA..... no answer????

It's not very serious like mentality. I don't know the english phlegm, because I'm a french, but I think there is some limits for all things.

Best regards.

Originally posted by mjaMahé View Post
    Good morning.

I've a problem with the website genographic where I've had my transfer for my Y-DNA haplogroup. I've had, after this transfer, an ID.
    After, I've do on the site FTDNA the same thing for my mtDNA. I've had a new ID, but I can't open the website genographic with this one and I've no results for this maternal line when I open with my username and password??

I've send a email to the website genographic about this problem with an answer of a new downloading about 24 hours??? 24 hours after....nothing. Another message to FTDNA..... no answer????

It's not very serious like mentality. I don't know the english phlegm, because I'm a french, but I think there is some limits for all things.

Best regards.
    Have you followed this procedure?

(1) Please log in to your Geno 2.0 account and go to your profile page.

(2) On your profile page, select expert options.

(3) Next, transfer your Geno 2.0 data to Family Tree DNA and type your Family Tree DNA kit number in the space provided.

Please tell me this: according to Geno 2.0, what is your terminal Y chromosome SNP?

Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Parrish View Post
      Have you followed this procedure?

(1) Please log in to your Geno 2.0 account and go to your profile page.

(2) On your profile page, select expert options.

(3) Next, transfer your Geno 2.0 data to Family Tree DNA and type your Family Tree DNA kit number in the space provided.

Please tell me this: according to Geno 2.0, what is your terminal Y chromosome SNP?

Stephen
      Good morning.

This is the answer from genographic, page expert profil :

"Transfert du projet Genographic national géographique
      Le numéro du kit que vous avez saisi a déjà kit FW maternelle. S'il vous plaît entrer un nouveau numéro de Kit.
      Le kit que vous avez saisi a déjà données ADNmt HVR1, de nouvelles données ADNmt HVR1 ne peuvent pas être transférés.
      Choisir le sexe des résultats de la personne que vous transférez

Mâle
      Femelle *
      Avez-vous une trousse nationale Genographic géographique 2.0?

Avez-vous un 1.0 ou des trousses National Geographic Genographic?*

Entrez votre kit 1.0 National Geographic Genographic (qui commence avec "FW") ci-dessous.

Kit "FW" **********
      Avez-vous un kit Family Tree DNA existant? *

S'il vous plaît mettez seulement le numéro de kit FTDNA si le preneur d'essai est la même personne qui a fait le test du projet Genographic.

Nombre de Kit ******
      Mot de passe ******"

This is my page genographic where I've no results for my maternal line.

Heartily.

Comment

Working...
      X