No announcement yet.

Delay in Releasing Geno 2.0 results for men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really oh my god, this was my worst fear....
    (removed by moderator) I told you not able to extract DNA and give refunds....

Comment

• i finally had my results but they had it wrong...
      my closest admix was lebanese / georgian instead of iranian / sardinian, they told me that it was due to other factors but it's not very convincing because the difference whith these populations is much higer....

Comment

• Originally posted by boutrosdu93 View Post
        i finally had my results but they had it wrong...
        my closest admix was lebanese / georgian instead of iranian / sardinian, they told me that it was due to other factors but it's not very convincing because the difference whith these populations is much higer....
        I have no doubt that specialized DNA testing would easily discriminate between Georgian and Iranian, and likewise between Lebanese and Sardinian. However, the first two were adjacent to each other through centuries, while the second pair connects through Phoenicians.

General purpose studies tend to simplify, you might say oversimplify, but in reality I doubt whether anybody here knows precise location of his ancestors before 1000 AD. Thus who knows what the true answer is

W.

Comment

• Yes surely but they give different admixture with percentages within each origins example 60% West Asia ,30% north Europe etc. So I made an excel file with all the percentages and comparing each one with mine. I was much closer to Lebanon than what they gave me
          Btw my parents are lebanese

Comment

Working...
          X