Genographic Project slowing things down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genographic Project slowing things down

This neglect due to the National Genographic Project was a minor inconvenience a few months ago.

But now ftDNA seems to be devoting more time to hiring new call-center people ... and, to be frank, some of their decisions in this matter are more than a bit suspect ! There is, for example, a new woman answering the phones and she is one of the most unprofessional twits I have ever had the displeasure of conversing with ...

MORESO than adding new trained lab staff to speed up this process, ftDNA has decided to recruit those who would obfuscate the original purpose of their company. I think that we ALL should have been made aware of the potential problems that would accrue once ftDNA began work on this Genographic project !!

Seems as though ftDNA has begun to neglect consumers coupled with a 'blase' attitude towards their original endeavors.
    Last edited by ; 18 July 2005, 11:15 PM.

Please let me know who is the "new woman" answering the phone.
    The Genographic Project actually speeded things up. We bought a lot of new equipment and added people to the lab. Results are coming back faster than before. I would like to know of your personal experience.
    Max Blankfeld
    Vice-President and COO @ Family Tree DNA
    A Gene by Gene Company

Comment

From a customer service standpoint, the Genographic project scores an F-. For weeks I tried to get an answer as to why my test results were taking so long. All I could get was a canned answer.
      The test results are not very encouraging either. The video portion was a joke. It starts in the middle of a sentence and ends in the middle of another sentence. I am haplogroup K. It appears there isn't a whole lot available for me to read on this Hg.

Comment

I am surprised at this, as from what we know there are no backlogs in the customer service. I would appreciate it if you could contact me directly on this: [email protected]
        Max Blankfeld
        Vice-President and COO @ Family Tree DNA
        A Gene by Gene Company

Comment

Working...
        X