Family Finder helps with my paternal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Finder helps with my paternal

I had run into a brick wall with my paternal line. I had thought I knew witch family I had a connection to but never could find enough documentation to prove what I thought. Since my G Grandfather was born just after the Civil War I had doubt's that I would ever find the information I needed. So I took the Y DNA test which matched me up with two others with a different surname that they shared but i didn't. Over about 5 years I had three more matches that shared that same surname.

I decided to take the old FF test and only thought I had wasted my money. Than the up dated test came out and I have had a ton of luck with it most importantly the matches that helped with my paternal line. I have one match that shows a connection to my mother family and as time went by I have had matches that have shown a connection to each Grandmother in that line back to my G Grandfathers mothers line. Its sounds to good to be true but it is and why I was so lucky I'll never know, but I'm grateful that I was.

Congratulations

I am Happy for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumbldorf View Post
      I am Happy for you.
      Thank you felt like I should share the good news

Comment

Working...
      X