Please consider upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Cheyone]My chemo isn't as aggressive due to cardiac complications, I have an aneurysm on my descending aorta. My doctor is hoping more for a temporary remission.
    Thanks
    Marvin[/QUOTE]

Another coincidence.....my Aunt had an aneutyism and had surgery for it. I think the chemo was a 1 shot and was $25,000. I know she had to relocate to Houston for over 6 months.
    I will keep good thoughts
    Joann

Leave a comment:

• pmed8
    replied
    Marvin,

I would love to hear more about your information. Your post has definitely sparked my interest. PM me or EMAIL me if you are willing to talk about your life story but don't want it here.

Pmed8

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Cheyone
    replied
    Originally posted by siciliangal
    Sorry to hear your troubles. My Aunt was diagnosed with stage 4 also. She had treatment with targeted chemo which seems to have worked. It is available in New York and texas.

Hope this helps,
    Joann
    My chemo isn't as aggressive due to cardiac complications, I have an aneurysm on my descending aorta. My doctor is hoping more for a temporary remission.
    Thanks
    Marvin

Leave a comment:

• Cheyone
    replied
    Originally posted by Nagelfar
    Have you considered asking specifically your 12/HVR1 marker matches via e-mail if they would upgrade?
    Yes, but I also realize that anyone would benefit from an upgrade and that's why I opted for a public post.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sorry to hear your troubles. My Aunt was diagnosed with stage 4 also. She had treatment with targeted chemo which seems to have worked. It is available in New York and texas.

Hope this helps,
    Joann

Leave a comment:

• Nagelfar
    replied
    Have you considered asking specifically your 12/HVR1 marker matches via e-mail if they would upgrade?

Leave a comment:

• Cheyone
    started a topic Please consider upgrading

Please consider upgrading

I'm still looking for the people I was abducted from and while I have hundreds of low resolution matches for my mtDNA and a little over a hundred low level (12 markers) for yDNA but no 25 or 37 markers. They are low level.
    I've also just learned that my time here is limited. I've diagnosted with stage 4 non Hodgkins lymphoma considered incurable.
    So if you can upgrade, please do so.

Cheyone

yDNA : R1b1b2
    mtDNA: K
Working...
X