my dna report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my dna report

hi Iam Ritu my ancestry dna says Iam 46%european 28% east asian 24% subsaharan african &2% indigenous american is there anybody with my dna type. Iam looking for kins.

Originally posted by ritu View Post
    hi Iam Ritu my ancestry dna says Iam 46%european 28% east asian 24% subsaharan african &2% indigenous american is there anybody with my dna type. Iam looking for kins.
    You don't come to the forum to look for relatives, you should have been given a list of matches that are related to you. You can try uploading your data to Gedmatch as well to look for matches there.

Comment

Originally posted by travers View Post
      you should have been given a list of matches that are related to you. You can try uploading your data to Gedmatch as well to look for matches there.
      I have a terrible suspicion that ritu took one of those inaccurate, generic STR tests that are more than a decade out of date where no list of matches is provided and no raw data is provided.

If my suspicion is correct, ritu should purchase Family Tree DNA's Family Finder test which is currently on sale for $69, to get results with more value.
      Last edited by khazaria; 14th August 2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Whatever it is, are there any of her kins here?

Comment

Originally posted by adamcole View Post
          Whatever it is, are there any of her kins here?
          Yes, that would be me! Hi Cousin Ritu! I am also European, East Asian, Subsaharan African and Indigenous American but not in the percentages you mentioned. We are probably just distantly related, but still we are Cousins!

I wish you all the best,

Cousin Rebecca

Comment

Working...
          X