This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manga manga!!
    Last edited by Táltos; 11 July 2012, 10:35 PM. Reason: did not copy and paste properly

Comment

Beccaficcu, Cannoli, and mutation rates.

Originally posted by vinnie View Post
      As of now, there have been 1,541 views of this thread, and unless I misunderstood Ben's original post, it's really about mutation rates. So while I thank Linda for the web links she provided, I'm still waiting for someone who can speak with authority on the topic to answer my question, and ultimately Ben's.

P.S. When I come across forum threads I don't like, I just don't read them.
      Those are my two favorite Sicilian dishes!

As for experts on mutation rates? None lurk around here as far as I know. I am still trying to get the TMRCA issue settled.

To keep things contextually literate in this post:

Religion teaches how to get to heaven and science teaches how the heavens go. The problem is, we can and do weaponize both.

Comment

Yaffa, thanks for the link! I've got an unused website just hanging around, so maybe it's time to start an Italian food forum. Or we might be able to justify such a thread here if we discuss the genetic genealogy of our favorite Italian ingredients and then go slightly off-topic and trade recipes. I wonder how long it would take Darren to shut it down.
        Last edited by vinnie; 12 July 2012, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 507 View Post
          if man is nothing more than slightly evolved apes and monkeys, why are there still apes and monkeys ?
          If a salmon is just a slightly evolved fish, why are there still fish?

Comment

Originally posted by girlperson1 View Post
            Actually, the Nazis had a very perverted view of religion.
            But isn't all religion a perverted view of reality?

Comment

I am going to close this thread for now. While a discussion of mutations rates is relevant to genetic genealogy most of the posts were not in reference to that.

-Darren Marin
              Family Tree DNA

Comment

Working...
              X