Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native American projects?

Hi everyone, I got a question.

Are there any Native American projects going? If so, point me in their direction!
    I am looking for any references that would get me up to speed on NA DNA.

Thanks!
    Donald Locke

Native American projects

Hleo,

I read your post. I have started a yahoo group with people who have tested and belong to Haplogroup A. (native American) also other haplotypes B, C, D, and X. Also some of the later Haplotypes can be found amongs Europeans, pacific Islander and Asians. So they have to be sure about their native heritage. Tell me about your back ground and tell me why you believe you are of Native decent. We can start from there. I can tell you what to look for and probably help guide you towards the right test. I also discovered my Native Ancestry through lots of research, oral and family history and testing.

Shoshone

Comment

Originally posted by shoshone
      Hleo,

I read your post. I have started a yahoo group with people who have tested and belong to Haplogroup A. (native American) also other haplotypes B, C, D, and X. Also some of the later Haplotypes can be found amongs Europeans, pacific Islander and Asians. So they have to be sure about their native heritage. Tell me about your back ground and tell me why you believe you are of Native decent. We can start from there. I can tell you what to look for and probably help guide you towards the right test. I also discovered my Native Ancestry through lots of research, oral and family history and testing.

Shoshone

whay not make one in ftdna
      better yet why not make tribe projects ? like geographical projects

Comment

Working...
      X