Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas presents that reflect our obsession :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas presents that reflect our obsession :)

Signs my wife loves me and understands my obsessions. (See attached photos!) Three gifts (A mousepad, a coffee mug, and a t-shirt), one theme.

Anyone else?
    Attached Files

Those are great - thanks for sharing, Dwight! Merry Christmas to you & yours, and to all of us who are celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by dwight View Post
      Signs my wife loves me and understands my obsessions. (See attached photos!) Three gifts (A mousepad, a coffee mug, and a t-shirt), one theme.

Anyone else?
      Nice, except calling genealogy a "disease" is a bit much. I'm perfectly OK with calling it an obsession though. Or maybe an addiction; I can stop anytime I want...

My sister bought me "Genealogy as Pastime and Profession," by Donald Lines Jacobus, from my Amazon wishlist. I've already read it, but it's worth revisiting from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanm View Post
        Nice, except calling genealogy a "disease" is a bit much.
        Maybe that is a mental disease! I think some of US get a bit crazy about this at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Barrett View Post
          Maybe that is a mental disease! I think some of US get a bit crazy about this at times.
          LOL. In my wife's defense, she was obviously picking from items that are currently available, not designing from scratch. Perhaps she would have chosen 'obsession' rather than 'disease' if left to her. I could ask - or not.

Comment

LOL. In my wife's defense, she was obviously picking from items that are currently available, not designing from scratch. Perhaps she would have chosen 'obsession' rather than 'disease' if left to her. I could ask - or not.
            Dwight,

Those T-shirts are great! Happy New Year!

Judy

Comment

Yeah, I think it'd be best not to ask. Just be happy she allows you to indulge your obsession, I mean, hobby...

Comment

That's great, love it!

Comment

Working...
                X