Advanced Matching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Matching

The FAQ states that there is an Advanced Matching page which allows genetic matching from multiple types of DNA tests; FF, mtDNA, Y-DNA. I can find no such link on my Personal page. Anyone know how to access the Advanced Matching page?

You won't have access to that and other new features until sometime in the near future. There is a new design of customers' account pages which is in beta development.

The only customers who have access at this time to the new beta design are project administrators. Once they've gotten feedback from the administrators about any problems or suggestions and acted on them, then all FTDNA customers will have a new account page.

I'm surprised that FTDNA would include that information in the FAQ when it's only available as a beta to a small number of customers.

Comment

Couldn't this decrease the amount of tests people (and their families) would need to confirm things?

Comment

Originally posted by MMaddi View Post
        I'm surprised that FTDNA would include that information in the FAQ when it's only available as a beta to a small number of customers.
        There are separate myFTDNA2.0 beta FAQs on the FAQ page... he must have been looking at those instead of the original FAQs.

Elise

Comment

Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
          Couldn't this decrease the amount of tests people (and their families) would need to confirm things?
          No I don't think so. The new feature simply lets people search all three tests in one place where before it was three separate searches and having to keep notes.

Comment

Working...
          X