X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudgeeclarke
    replied
    Originally posted by mkdexter View Post
    It will start today. I was told it will start in a few hours from now.

Matt.
    A few hours from Now Now or Then Now ...

(Sorry, I find this all very hilarious ...)

Leave a comment:

• mkdexter
    replied
    It will start today. I was told it will start in a few hours from now.

Matt.

Leave a comment:

• thetick
    replied
    You don't need a facebook account to look at FTDNA Facebook page.

Leave a comment:

• Geneadict
    replied
    Additionally, if FTDNA goes and announces there sale on FB, where I generally don't hang out, perhaps another customer will be kind enough to share that here.

Leave a comment:

• Geneadict
    replied
    Originally posted by Peacock100 View Post
    I would recommend that you submit your question to, e.g. Bennett Greenspan or someone else on the FTDNA contact list. How would any of us, who are just customers, know the answer to your question?
    It's called speculation and opinion which makes up the vast majority of every post in this or any other forum.

Like Mr. Greenspan or any other employee of FTDNA is going to tell me or anyone else who asks what their sale pricing is going to be?

Meanwhile, this thread started out of annoyance with FTDNA's public announcement last weekend that they would be announcing their fall sale pricing later in the week and that time frame having come and gone.

Granted, the sales usually start the week of Thanksgiving and not surprised nothing's yet been announced publicly, but apparently they either mispoke (meaning month rather than week) or had no concept of time when they made the announcement at the conference.

Leave a comment:

• Peacock100
    replied
    Originally posted by Geneadict View Post
    Thought I read statement made at last weekend's conference that FTDNA would have announcement of their fall sale later in the week. The end of the week has come and gone and no announcement.

Any chance there will be better pricing than the same sale pricing used multiple times in the past 2 years? (with exception of the one time, 24 hour 40% off FB sale which has not been repeated).
    I would recommend that you submit your question to, e.g. Bennett Greenspan or someone else on the FTDNA contact list. How would any of us, who are just customers, know the answer to your question?

Leave a comment:

• Geneadict
    started a topic Where's the sale announcement?

Where's the sale announcement?

Thought I read statement made at last weekend's conference that FTDNA would have announcement of their fall sale later in the week. The end of the week has come and gone and no announcement.

Any chance there will be better pricing than the same sale pricing used multiple times in the past 2 years? (with exception of the one time, 24 hour 40% off FB sale which has not been repeated).
Working...
X