GEDCOM Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEDCOM Problem

I just updated my tree to include several additional generations on a particular line. I went and deleted my old GEDCOM and then uploaded my new one. For some reason, it won't show any of the first names. I don't think it's a problem with the GEDCOM either. When I go to select myself as the person who had their DNA tested (after uploading the GEDCOM) all of the names on the GEDCOM list have both first and last names. Then when I go to view it, it only lists last names. I've never had this problem before. Also, the generations after 1905 used to say "hidden". Now it's just a blank space.

Did something changes under "preferences"? I checked there and can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Is there a problem uploading Gedcoms i just tried 3 times and nothing is showing up except numbers

Comment

Yep - similar problem here, but mine is showing only first names. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by KCWelch View Post
        Yep - similar problem here, but mine is showing only first names. Any ideas?
        It's a bug. IT is working on it.

Elise

Comment

Great, thank you! Now I can stop deleting and re-uploading my GEDCOM. Thanks

Comment

I figured it out it was something i was doing wrong DOH!

Comment

Working...
            X