Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 111 Mutation rates list

Hello All,
    Is there a list of FTDNA's 111 markers in mutation speed order? There were lists for 67 markers which started as follows:

1st = CDYb (Fastest)
    2nd = CDYa
    3rd = 576

etc, etc

I wonder if anyone has had the time to extend the list to include ALL 111 markers in speed order?
    Cheers,
    Bob

I have yet to see mutation rates for all 111 of FTDNA's Y-DNA markers. There just isn't enough public data to compile reliable statistics on some of the newer markers yet. This chart shows them for 102 (actually less, since it lists multi-copy markers separately). It's not ordered by rate, but rather arranged the same as FTDNA's panels. However, it wouldn't be difficult to create a spreadsheet you could sort any way you want.

Comment

Thanks Nathan,
      That's a useful start.
      Cheers
      Bob

Comment

thx!

Originally posted by nathanm View Post
        I have yet to see mutation rates for all 111 of FTDNA's Y-DNA markers. There just isn't enough public data to compile reliable statistics on some of the newer markers yet. This chart shows them for 102 (actually less, since it lists multi-copy markers separately). It's not ordered by rate, but rather arranged the same as FTDNA's panels. However, it wouldn't be difficult to create a spreadsheet you could sort any way you want.
        Great Chart! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nathanm View Post
          It's not ordered by rate, but rather arranged the same as FTDNA's panels.
          It does not appear to be strictly in FTDNA panel sequence.

Comment

Working...
          X