Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did all my Y DNA results go ???

?????????????????????

My exact thoughts after receiving an email letting me know that I have a new "exact" 25 marker match.

After clicking on "MATCHES" a couple of times, read through the verbiage and read that they have been relocated to the "MATCHES BY PROJECT" tab.

So, clicked on that tab and got this as a result: " Whoops! An Error Has Occurred. An error has occurred: Exception of type
    'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown."

Will give them a couple of days to work this "bug" out.....

Comment

Only the "Last Match Received By Project" statistics have been moved to the Matches By Project page.

Your match lists should still show up on the Matches page.

I'm able to see the matches in my accounts -- maybe it was a temporary glitch that is now fixed?

Elise

Comment

Originally posted by RCAndrew View Post
        My exact thoughts after receiving an email letting me know that I have a new "exact" 25 marker match.

After clicking on "MATCHES" a couple of times, read through the verbiage and read that they have been relocated to the "MATCHES BY PROJECT" tab.

So, clicked on that tab and got this as a result: " Whoops! An Error Has Occurred. An error has occurred: Exception of type
        'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown."

Will give them a couple of days to work this "bug" out.....
        I got the same message this morning, stating that I had a new exact 25 marker match. I'm thinking this is probably a glitch, because when I logged in, my matches were showing up the same as they usually do.

Comment

yes, that's exactly my situation, it has been 24 hours now

all my matches are gone, the new improved page does not work

hello, ftdna ??????

Comment

All back to normal this morning. Guess the "baby" finally belched and got rid of the hiccups.....

Comment

Well this morning this 'bug' seems to have hit my husband's Project Tab area, none of his matches are showing.....

Comment

And, we still can't see any of the results...anyone else with this issue?

Comment

Working...
                X