Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Denning
    replied
    thats what problem i have with all this again the melicians in the story of the irish race by mcmanus started by a jewish teacher taking his people west crossing to spain then came the ottomans again e3b type people. we just cant tell can we those same migrations have happened countless times. i mean hannibal did it too. history tells a bunch of stories that scientists in this and other feilds want to ignore. but you cant can you look in a microscope and tell me from a neolithic farmer,carthagian soldier, ottoman and melician conquers, british naval forces ,pirates from tripoli. traders of all kinds , ambasador and governemntal types and the almada. sephadic jews sent to england by the normans after beating the anglo saxons. or the anglo saxons who built a monestery in the small town my eb31 irish stonemason lived ardagh,longford. i could be any one of them because not all e3bs left somalia 30,000 yrs ago some stayed like they always do and migrated later.i am the same e3b1 that the iceman probably was.
    head spinning it should be those are possibilites maybe some time in the future we can actually tell where in that mess i fall.
    9,000,000 tested would help

Leave a comment:

• Rossi
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Denning
    ros not all e3b went that way e3b1 went north and east thru plaistine and balkins]

here is the problem lets say all the above is right.
    what happens when the sons of zarah jewish leaders post joseph fled by sea and founded the city states including the iberians,trojans ,romans as virgils tells the story and trojan line finally winds up in london [new troy] how do you separate those cards which is which, eb31 comes back west to iberian where e3b2 went before ?

you have to be very good at all this

I really am not knowledgeable enough to comment on the above Jim.

Leave a comment:

• Victor
    replied
    The Neolithic Invasion of Europe

Hope you don't mind that I jump in with a somewhat tangential remark, but I was wondering if you have read and what's your opinion of the following document in relation with the topic in question.

The Neolithic Invasion of Europe
    http://www.geocities.com/vetinarilord/neo.pdf

Thanks!

Victor

Leave a comment:

• Jim Denning
    replied
    Originally posted by Rossi
    (Also, please note the matches in Croatia (Balkans, Cro-Magnon) area for the E3b haplotype in question…. purported to be an I1b2 refuge during the LGM.) Also, this does not mean a relationship between pre-Neolithic North Africa and Iberia didn’t exist in a small way. However, the similarities between the haplotype in question to some of haplogroup I points toward a migration with I and away from a direct North African/Iberia contact, where the haplotype in question is different, certainly with a completely different current dispersion in Europe (YHRD), than the modal Berber haplotype (DYS 391 is 9 or 10 and DYS 19 is 13).
    ros not all e3b went that way e3b1 went north and east thru plaistine and balkins]

here is the problem lets say all the above is right.
    what happens when the sons of zarah jewish leaders post joseph fled by sea and founded the city states including the iberians,trojans ,romans as virgils tells the story and trojan line finally winds up in london [new troy] how do you separate those cards which is which, eb31 comes back west to iberian where e3b2 went before ?

you have to be very good at all this

Leave a comment:

• Rossi
    replied
    I think perhaps I have been confusing terms in trying to understand the haplogroup in question. I have been using Paleolithic, a time period, to describe Paleolithic peoples, when I should have been using Cro-Magnon. The haplogroup in question certainly has significant matches in geographic areas that relate to remnant Cro-Magnon populations today. However, because it does so doesn’t mean the haplogroup in question was there during the Paleolithic. According to Underhill, Haplogroup E3b brought with it certain types of Haplogroup I during the Neolithic. Their dispersion patterns overlap. This might account for the large number of hits of the haplotype in question being found in Scandinavia (Cro-Magnon area in Sweden). We know that area was settled after the LGM: Mesolithic and Neolithic for the most part. I have already noted the close similarity between the E3b haplotypes in question and certain I haplotypes. This dispersion also brought Haplogroup I to Iberia where it is also found with the Basques (Cromagnoid), typically R1b (also very similar to the E3b haplotype in question). Perhaps the I1b2 and the E3b found with Basques is the result of an influx of similar people to the area at a later date? (Note that the haplotype in question is not a typical Berber haplotype at all.) Perhaps the haplotype is an example of a particular type of person that settled these areas during the Mesolithic or after. (Also, please note the matches in Croatia (Balkans, Cro-Magnon) area for the E3b haplotype in question…. purported to be an I1b2 refuge during the LGM.) Also, this does not mean a relationship between pre-Neolithic North Africa and Iberia didn’t exist in a small way. However, the similarities between the haplotype in question to some of haplogroup I points toward a migration with I and away from a direct North African/Iberia contact, where the haplotype in question is different, certainly with a completely different current dispersion in Europe (YHRD), than the modal Berber haplotype (DYS 391 is 9 or 10 and DYS 19 is 13).

Leave a comment:

• Jim Denning
    replied
    what happened to the differences of e3b1 e3b2 speaking in generalities abandons one and supposes the label of e3b1 onto the e3b in general.
    there is a difference between the two haplogroups one somalia to greece balkins persia the other berbers algerian to spain

Leave a comment:

• Rossi
    started a topic Hypothetical - Pre-Neolithic E3b in Europe

Hypothetical - Pre-Neolithic E3b in Europe

Data resides here:

http://www.clanrossi.com/CurrentWorkingHypothesis.htm
Working...
X