re YDNA 38-67 panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re YDNA 38-67 panels

is the middle of the 3 panels (48-60) typically the last one done? do they take more time with it since that's where the fast-changing markers are? or is it all just happenstance...

waiting on this one panel to come in for my closest 37-marker match... getting less patient with age

My batch is 407 and I got all for 67 except the 26 to 37 part so the later dosn't help 8 P

Comment

Happenstance. They don't all come in at once, but my Y67 completed over a few days, and 48-60 was in the second of three "chunks" that arrived, the last also being in the 38-67 section.

Comment

While I was waiting some middle range of my Y67 results, I put my the known results to YSearch and used my nearest matches' values to guess the missing values. The guesses were proven quite good when I got the real results.

I got head start into research of my haplotype by using DYS-value-prediction approach. That is, I saved few days, when "fever" was on.

If you use predicted DYS values in a YSearch entry, please give that information to other users. Replace the predictions or remove the entry when you have the real results.
        Last edited by 192971; 6 May 2011, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X