Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40% 24 hour sale on new tests at FTDNA Facebook

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 40% 24 hour sale on new tests at FTDNA Facebook

    I just heard there is a 24 hour sale on at FTDNA, as per their Facebook page;

    Family Tree DNA
    Congratulations! You have earned a 40% discount any of these tests:

    Y-DNA37
    mtDNAPlus
    mtDNAFullSequence
    Y-DNA37+mtDNAPlus
    Family Finder
    Family Finder+mtDNAPlus
    FamilyFinder+Y-DNA37
    Comprehensive Genome
    Warrior Gene

    The coupon code is 5000FACES. This is only valid for new kits and can't be used on existing kits. Enter the code while ordering at www.familytreedna.com. It expires 24 HOURS from now!
    http://www.familytreedna.com/
    www.familytreedna.com

  • #2
    FYI, the 24 hours ends somewhere around 10am Eastern (GMT-5) on Thursday morning, since it was posted this morning (Weds).

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes efgen, sorry I should have made that clear, as I only copied and pasted the post. Not exactly sure how many hours ago it was posted.

      Comment


      • #4
        When I saw the coupon this morning I emailed my brother. HE JUST WROTE ME HE SIGNED UP FOR FAMILYFINDER + Y-DNA37!

        Originally posted by rivergirl View Post
        Yes efgen, sorry I should have made that clear, as I only copied and pasted the post. Not exactly sure how many hours ago it was posted.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rivergirl View Post
          I just heard there is a 24 hour sale on at FTDNA, as per their Facebook page;

          Family Tree DNA
          Congratulations! You have earned a 40% discount any of these tests:

          Y-DNA37
          mtDNAPlus
          mtDNAFullSequence
          Y-DNA37+mtDNAPlus
          Family Finder
          Family Finder+mtDNAPlus
          FamilyFinder+Y-DNA37
          Comprehensive Genome
          Warrior Gene

          The coupon code is 5000FACES. This is only valid for new kits and can't be used on existing kits. Enter the code while ordering at www.familytreedna.com. It expires 24 HOURS from now!
          http://www.familytreedna.com/
          www.familytreedna.com
          So glad I checked the forum before I went to bed, never would have seen it before it ended tomorrow AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            40% sounds great but I have to join Facebook I think I'll wait.

            Comment


            • #7
              you don't. the coupon code is FACES5000 - anybody can use it for a new kit, or a FamilyFinder upgrade to an existing one.

              Originally posted by EdwardRHill View Post
              40% sounds great but I have to join Facebook I think I'll wait.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dwight View Post
                you don't. the coupon code is FACES5000 - anybody can use it for a new kit, or a FamilyFinder upgrade to an existing one.
                Question, I wanted to order a kit for a cousin but don't know which one of my two cousins will test yet. Is there a way to order a kit without a name? The order form will not let me leave it blank......

                Judy

                Comment


                • #9
                  i would say to phone them in the a.m. but i'm not sure what time they open and when the 24 hour window closes... anybody have that info??

                  Originally posted by nolnacsj View Post
                  Question, I wanted to order a kit for a cousin but don't know which one of my two cousins will test yet. Is there a way to order a kit without a name? The order form will not let me leave it blank......

                  Judy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm 90% sure you can change the name after you've already signed up. I think we did that for my wife actually
                    Originally posted by dwight View Post
                    i would say to phone them in the a.m. but i'm not sure what time they open and when the 24 hour window closes... anybody have that info??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Coupon Code?

                      I have entered the coupon code 5000FACES and it didn't indicate a discount on the pricing. Also tried FACES5000 as one of the later posts said and it didn't "take" either.

                      I would like to take advantage of the discount, but seem to be missing a step somewhere...

                      Help!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dwight View Post
                        I'm 90% sure you can change the name after you've already signed up. I think we did that for my wife actually
                        OK Dwight, I will try but I am ordering a FF with YDNA-12, and I am female....hopefully they will accept my temporary name!

                        I hear the sale goes to about 10 AM tomorrow but I don't know for whichtime zone.

                        Judy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          5000faces

                          Guess it pays to read the full offer.
                          Was trying to use the code for Y-67. :-)
                          Switched to Y-37 and there was no problem.

                          I put in to have it sent to me, but may change the address to direct ship to the cousin who will be submitting the sample.
                          Don't have the complete mailing address at hand tonight.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Try putting initals in the name section on the order form and see if that takes.
                            If that doesn't work and you put your own name, you can change it later after you are given a kit # and password to sign in for that new kit and edit the name on the personal page.
                            I edited my personal page to show just my first name and an initial instead of my surname.

                            Originally posted by nolnacsj View Post
                            Question, I wanted to order a kit for a cousin but don't know which one of my two cousins will test yet. Is there a way to order a kit without a name? The order form will not let me leave it blank......

                            Judy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by nolnacsj View Post
                              Question, I wanted to order a kit for a cousin but don't know which one of my two cousins will test yet. Is there a way to order a kit without a name? The order form will not let me leave it blank......
                              Judy
                              If you're having the kit mailed to your own house, it's best to put your own name on it for now, since I believe that will go on the mailing label. You can always change the name later (as well as all other contact info).

                              Elise

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X