Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no "Family Tree + mtDNA" for females?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dwight
    replied
    looks like they fixed it on the website - pls cancel this thread!

Originally posted by nolnacsj View Post
    Dwight, I believe it is available for females. The combination test section on the list of available tests is a separate category. Some of them apply to both genders, at least that is my interpretation. You can ask FTDNA to confirm.

Judy

Leave a comment:

• nolnacsj
    replied
    Originally posted by dwight View Post
    I notice FTDNA was offering a special price $299 on Family Tree + mtDNA. But clicking through, I see that combination is only available for males; it's not listed as an option for females. For females there is "Family Tree + mtDNA plus" and other options but not the simpler one. Why is that? Anybody? Thanks.
    Dwight, I believe it is available for females. The combination test section on the list of available tests is a separate category. Some of them apply to both genders, at least that is my interpretation. You can ask FTDNA to confirm.

Judy

Leave a comment:

• dwight
    started a topic Why no "Family Tree + mtDNA" for females?

Why no "Family Tree + mtDNA" for females?

I notice FTDNA was offering a special price $299 on Family Tree + mtDNA. But clicking through, I see that combination is only available for males; it's not listed as an option for females. For females there is "Family Tree + mtDNA plus" and other options but not the simpler one. Why is that? Anybody? Thanks.
Working...
X