S182

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S182

Will FTDNA be offering this SNP anytime soon? It's already being offered by Ethnoancestry and 23andMe and is supposedly a Norse subclade of S116/P312. Perhaps some of us S116 asterisk folks will get some closure?

Why don't you send a message to FTDNA and ask them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Barrett View Post
      Why don't you send a message to FTDNA and ask them?
      ............, FTDNA is not the best when it comes to getting back to people, plus some here might have heard stuff on the grape vine, that's the beauty of a forum, especially a DNA forum, people ask questions and get group answers, especially when there is a base of people who look for news on these things.
      Last edited by Darren; 5 September 2010, 08:05 PM. Reason: Edited for content

Comment

I LOVE FTDNA.
        They are the nicest people that I ever dealt with.
        Take a deep breath and advertise on the sites you like somewhere else.
        Even if they have a web site?

Comment

Originally posted by darroll View Post
          I LOVE FTDNA.
          They are the nicest people that I ever dealt with.
          Take a deep breath and advertise on the sites you like somewhere else.
          Even if they have a web site?
          I'm not advertising for alternative sites, I'm making it known that there is a new discovery and I want to know if anyone else here has heard any news on when FTDNA will hop on the bandwagon. I generally have no problem with this company outside of dishonest/liberal/ill informed deadlines.
          Last edited by Darren; 5 September 2010, 08:10 PM. Reason: argumentitive language

Comment

Working...
          X