No announcement yet.

First Born DNA ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please refrain from singling out someone in a negative way as this is in violation in the terms of service. If you do not like what someone has to say please just ignore them.

-Darren Marin
    Family Tree DNA

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
      Please refrain from singling out someone in a negative way as this is in violation in the terms of service. If you do not like what someone has to say please just ignore them.

-Darren Marin
      Family Tree DNA
      I think it's important to speak up when I disagree with an idea. But I apologize for name-calling. I shouldn't have called anyone stupid. I was insensitive and forgot The Golden Rule.

Comment

Originally posted by T E Peterman View Post
        Most people living today are ultimately descended, in the male line at least, from conquerors. They tend to enjoy a lot more reproductive success.

Timothy Peterman
        I understand what you mean.
        I can't help but wonder how many of us are descended from men who didn't fight. What if most of the Alpha males were too busy fighting or killed each other in battle before they could father alot of children and the only men (or most of the men) left alive for women to breed with were the tailors and shoemakers and bards and farmers? That would reverse that theory and would mean that the least common YDNA is from the actual warriors. Just playing devils advocate.

Today is the Fourth of July. Happy Independence Day.

Comment

Working...
        X