Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take before you receive a message your kit has been received?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take before you receive a message your kit has been received?

Hi All,
    I was just wondering if anyone knew how long it takes before you are notified that a kit has been received? I sent my husbands kit 163510 in the mail on 10/03 so it's been at least 10 days. Maybe I'm just too anxious...
    Thanks,
    Carolyn

It should be within a week... I believe they check in new kits the day they receive them, or the next day at the latest. So you might want to give FTDNA a call and see if they have a record of receiving your kit. Also check your spam folder (if you have one) and make sure FTDNA's emails aren't getting marked as spam.

Elise

Comment

I checked my email and the spam folder everyday after allowing at least 5 days for it to arrive. Also, I sent an email yesterday to [email protected] and asked if they ever received it but so far, no reply. So, I'm now getting a little concerned that it may have gotten lost in the mail and simply never arrived at FTDNA.

I'll give them a call tomorrow and go from there.
      Thanks so much for answering my post!

Originally posted by efgen View Post
      It should be within a week... I believe they check in new kits the day they receive them, or the next day at the latest. So you might want to give FTDNA a call and see if they have a record of receiving your kit. Also check your spam folder (if you have one) and make sure FTDNA's emails aren't getting marked as spam.

Elise

Comment

Working...
      X