impatient J2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• impatient J2

Just asked ftdna for advanced subclade testing to find out if I belong to J2a4 and any of it's subclades. Does anyone know how long it usually takes ftdna to get back with the results?

regards,

bob
    Last edited by bob_chasm; 9 September 2009, 08:55 PM.

Originally posted by bob_chasm View Post
    Does anyone know how long it usually takes ftdna to get back with the results?
    From 2 to 6 weeks is my experience, but it's a bit like the old question "how long is a piece of string?"

Why not open a new thread under your batch number in the Batch Calendar section where you may get some feedback from fellow members of that particular batch.

PS: Going by my recent experiences with deep clade testing, FTDNA will not notify you by email for a long time -- if ever -- so you need to keep looking at your haplotree page to see if the result has been posted.

Comment

gtc: Thanks for the help

Originally posted by gtc View Post
      From 2 to 6 weeks is my experience, but it's a bit like the old question "how long is a piece of string?"

Why not open a new thread under your batch number in the Batch Calendar section where you may get some feedback from fellow members of that particular batch.

PS: Going by my recent experiences with deep clade testing, FTDNA will not notify you by email for a long time -- if ever -- so you need to keep looking at your haplotree page to see if the result has been posted.
      I found the pending lab results section with batch number and expected date for results (October 26). I also see the Batch Calendar section on the MBs. Thanks for the help, gtc.

regards,

bob

Comment

Working...
      X