Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique SNP at L69 for me!

Hi All,

According to my 23andME test results I seem to have a unique mutation at the SNP marker known as rs9786274 or L69. So far all of the other members of haplogroup J who have done the 23andME test have a G at this marker. I however have a T.

I sent Thomas Krahn an email about this a few weeks ago but he has not replied to me yet. I would like to get his attention to see if they offer this SNP at FTDNA. I have a feeling that this SNP may help to define the J2 cluster that I am in.

Maybe this will end up being a unique family SNP for me though. I am interested in other's thoughts on this though. Any thoughts anyone?

Thomas is the one who assigns the L names, so just the fact that this SNP has an L name means he's aware of it. If it's available to order already, it will be on the Advanced Orders page -- have you checked there?

Elise

Comment

Originally posted by efgen View Post
      Thomas is the one who assigns the L names, so just the fact that this SNP has an L name means he's aware of it. If it's available to order already, it will be on the Advanced Orders page -- have you checked there?

Elise
      Thank you Elise.

Comment

Working...
      X