• Show
Clear All

• Batch 310

When are these results expected?

Originally posted by BlackWolf View Post
    There is a "Batch Calendar" subforum.

http://forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=13982

310 is suposedly expected next week and the week afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackWolf View Post
      Good question.
      Mine is in Batch 310 and mine is expected around July 13th. Although some people in batch 310 already received their results, or some of their results. I haven't gotten anything yet.

Login into your kit number on the main FTDNA page and click on pending lab results to see when yours is expected to be in.
      Last edited by rainbow; 24 June 2009, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow View Post
        Login into your kit number on the main FTDNA page and click on pending lab results to see when yours is expected to be in.
        Hmm.

My YDNA 12, 25 and 37 aswell as my HRV1 and HRV 2 had all been finnished 4 weeks before the date given in "Pending lab results".

Now, the 67 apears to be the first time when this does not hold true. (We are at 2 weeks before the pending lab results date.)

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel72 View Post
          Hmm.

My YDNA 12, 25 and 37 aswell as my HRV1 and HRV 2 had all been finnished 4 weeks before the date given in "Pending lab results".

Now, the 67 apears to be the first time when this does not hold true. (We are at 2 weeks before the pending lab results date.)

Mine's still not in. Yours and someone else's YDNA is in, or partially.
          I think the lab tends to work on the YDNA first. I'm wating for the HVR2 of my MTDNA.
          Last edited by rainbow; 24 June 2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X