Garrison- I1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garrison- I1

I am so lost. This is very confusing to me. If anyone is from the Jedediah Garrison line please contact me. Maybe you can figure this out for me.
    Thanks, Bev

Originally posted by bdgarrison View Post
    I am so lost. This is very confusing to me. If anyone is from the Jedediah Garrison line please contact me. Maybe you can figure this out for me.
    Thanks, Bev
    What are you confused about? The Haplogroup I1 or......??

Good luck in your searches

Comment

Bev,

Have you joined the Garrison surname project? If not, definitely do so. Also contact the Garrison project administrator (listed on the project website), as he should be able to provide the most assistance with helping you understand your results and who you match in the project.

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/garrison/

Elise

Comment

We are confused because the matchs do not bring up any Garrison's and that is the name we are researching. I would expect at least 3 or more.
        Originally posted by spruithean View Post
        What are you confused about? The Haplogroup I1 or......??

Good luck in your searches

Comment

Originally posted by bdgarrison View Post
          We are confused because the matchs do not bring up any Garrison's and that is the name we are researching. I would expect at least 3 or more.
          It is not uncommon to not have any same surname matches. Surnames a relatively recent thing. Perhaps not enough Garrisons of your line have Y-DNA tested...... or perhaps another reason....

Comment

Have you checked Ancestry.com's DNA site? On ysearch quite a few Garrisons have tested with Ancestry.

Perhaps matches are on there????

Comment

Working...
            X