Haplotypes and Ashkenazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haplotypes and Ashkenazi

I am Haplotype H7, which has not been designated a region yet. Many of my matches however are not only English,Scottish..ect, but Romanian,German,Polish, Lithuanian..ect. My matches are mostly Ashkenazi. What might this mean? Could it be that my haplotype of H7 could be of Jewish origin,that perhaps migrated to England,France..ect. during 1st and 2nd world wars or before?

Originally posted by candy
    I am Haplotype H7, which has not been designated a region yet. Many of my matches however are not only English,Scottish..ect, but Romanian,German,Polish, Lithuanian..ect. My matches are mostly Ashkenazi. What might this mean? Could it be that my haplotype of H7 could be of Jewish origin,that perhaps migrated to England,France..ect. during 1st and 2nd world wars or before?
    there has been at least 7 major imagrations of hebrews to britany

Comment

Candy, many Romanians have jewish blood as a result of secret marriages during the Catholic persecution of Jews.

Many Jews gave their daughters in marriage to Romanians and Poles to save them from being raped and tortured by the good christians.

Max (not the Forum administrator...)

Comment

Working...
      X