why botched tests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vinnie View Post
    My original due date for my E-deep clade was 11/19/08. I got partial results about a month ago, but as of now, I'm still waiting for final results on the last two E-a3 SNPs. I was told that because the results were inconclusive, they had to be run again, but I was also told that the E deep clades in general had been backed up. I've obviously done a good deal of testing through FTDNA, and before this experience, most of my other tests were either on time or a bit early. So, I don't know if this is due to the residual effects of damage due to the hurricane and/or the tremendous amount of work the lab has had due to the promotions.
    Yeah! Finally got the last results!

Comment

Congrats

Originally posted by vinnie View Post
      Yeah! Finally got the last results!
      Ditto here. Very enlightening, also. T1, a close match, and a "reading" just what is known about what is significant and not to look for in my FGS markers. Genealogically, it is the presence of a private marker that thus far is found in only 1 other, maybe 2 other people with their results available. Tribally, it is the number of JT markers in the T mix. I am looking forward to what further info the T project adduces.

Comment

to some suprise on my part...

my assumption of my husband being M222 was incorrect. that test was cleared today, and it's negative. he just has 2, 3, and 4 left to test. 1, 5, 6, and 7 are done and are all negative. so what are those 3? where do they point to? just curious.

Comment

Working...
        X