Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNA Tribes analysis of Native American DNA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Pm

    Just sent you PM with more help for you!

    Yaffa

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Yaffa
      Just sent you PM with more help for you!

      Yaffa
      Couldn't find a pm, but sent you emails. Last one didn't go thru?

      Comment


      • #33
        Link

        Hi Rainbow; Can t seem to use ..enter your link .. Tx KAT.

        Comment


        • #34
          Email

          Originally posted by rainbow
          Couldn't find a pm, but sent you emails. Last one didn't go thru?
          PM , I meant Email. I got yours and I sent you a reply this morning

          Yaffa

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by kat
            Hi Rainbow; Can t seem to use ..enter your link .. Tx KAT.
            Hi Kat. What link? The link to the picture of my father & his mom, in my signature?
            http://i35.tinypic.com/140zv6g.jpg

            Comment


            • #36
              BTW, if there any archaeological proof that the ice-free corridor between the Cordilleran and Laurentian ice sheets was actually used by Beringian immigrants? That it was a corridor for herd animals hunted by immigrants?
              Last edited by tomcat; 24 December 2008, 11:10 AM.

              Comment

              Working...
              X