E3 Is ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E3b

Yes, my husband is E3b. Background is Askenazic Jewish from the Unkraine (Ekaterinaslav) and BElarus near Minsk(Pobolov) on his father's line. They were there about 150 or more years. He has only one match in the FTDNA database on his Y. Generally, there are a lot of E3bs in North AFrica (Berbers and Moroccans) and Spain as well as Eastern Europe. Also. a smattering of E3bs in the British Isles from what I read on the message boards. By all means have the haplogroup test done -- It is only $50 this month, and if they guessed wrong, they will test until they get it right. If and when there is a finer refined test, FTDNA will credit you with having taken the haplotest now when you order the finer sort test at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by whitkeen
      Yes, my husband is E3b. Background is Askenazic Jewish from the Unkraine (Ekaterinaslav) and BElarus near Minsk(Pobolov) on his father's line. They were there about 150 or more years. He has only one match in the FTDNA database on his Y. Generally, there are a lot of E3bs in North AFrica (Berbers and Moroccans) and Spain as well as Eastern Europe. Also. a smattering of E3bs in the British Isles from what I read on the message boards. By all means have the haplogroup test done -- It is only $50 this month, and if they guessed wrong, they will test until they get it right. If and when there is a finer refined test, FTDNA will credit you with having taken the haplotest now when you order the finer sort test at that time.

ok try this
      https://home.comcast.net/~whitathey/hapest.htm
      have you done 12,25,37 yet
      i am an irish e3b named denning have you done ysearch bet you get all unknown and e3b's my origins page is all unknown ,e3b ,1G

THAT TEST is probably good half price too but if all you get is unknown and e3b like me e3? is likely

Comment

YCC Haplogroup E3b1 (alpha cluster)
        Haplotype #15 is the most common E3b haplotype seen in Europe. This seems to be the modal haplotype for the E-M78-alpha cluster referred to by Cruciani et al. Top 30 Population
        DYS19 DYS389i DYS389ii DYS390 DYS391 DYS392 DYS393 DYS385a DYS385b
        #15 66 13 13 30 24 10 11 13 16 18

James Charles Denning -
        13 24 13 10 16 18 11 12 12 13 11 30 16 9 9 11 11 26 14 20 33 14 16 16 17 9 11 19 19 17 12 17 19 31 34 11 10
        besides what crusiani wrote does anyone know more about this alpha cluster
        E3B i am irish now there are several matches Irish -scotish besides english -german and the other half askenazi
        --------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X