New Results Haplogroup H Hvr1 2/Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by honeychild51943
    Hi Guys I got my results not too much info but did narrow down somewhat reads H7
    Congratulations, Linda, that's better than I've been able to get, even after my FGS test!
    GhostX
    Last edited by GhostX; 12 June 2008, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Thanks Ghost
      putting in h7 in google and found some in Romania and other areas in theRussia /North Caucasus ect locals. Nothing definte but someplace new for me to explore. Thanks for the commet
      hugs
      Linda

Comment

Originally posted by GhostX
        Congratulations, Linda, that's better than I've been able to get, even after my FGS test!
        GhostX,

This is a sincere response and not intended in anyway to disparage FGS. If you can't determine your subclade from the test, how useful is it for accomplishing what many of us are trying to do - uncover our historical roots within a given geographic and/or ethnic context? Aside from sheer "cost effectiveness" for those who have done little or no testing, why is this test better than a subclade test for those who have already spent money on HVR1 & 2? Subclades are cited in most of the published literature for determining geographic/ethnic distributions, and I'm hoping that more H people will test for it.

Vinnie

Comment

Working...
        X