Batch 77?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 77?

Is anyone else waiting for results for 37 marker upgrade, Batch 77? Been getting this message on the webpage since about 25 Feb (its approx target date)...."The re-run's from this batch have been run and are waiting for QC to get to them in the next few days."

Re: Batch 77?

Originally posted by npmcl
    Is anyone else waiting for results for 37 marker upgrade, Batch 77? Been getting this message on the webpage since about 25 Feb (its approx target date)...."The re-run's from this batch have been run and are waiting for QC to get to them in the next few days."
    Hi Npmcl,

Don't know if this helps at all,...but...
    My fathers 25 marker test was in batch 77. I got the results from the first 12 markers on the 20th, & from that date the expected date for the other 13 markers was posted as the 25th.
    I finally got the results of the other 13 markers yesterday (the results would have been posted about 7pm Friday 5th at FTDNA).
    I think that results are running about 2 weeks behind at the moment & hopefully you will get the results of the 37 marker test soon. With FTDNA dropping the DNAprint test (as a result of the lab times getting longer recently), I would imagine testing times will soon get back to normal.

Angela.

Comment

Re: Batch 77?

I am also in batch 77 and have the same message you have posted.
      Phillip, Crow group administrator

Comment

Working...
      X